- Open Babylon and tap Book appointment.
- Select a topic for your appointment, such as Cold and flu or Muscle and joints. If you can’t find the right topic, select Other.
- Add any details that might help the clinician, such as when your symptoms started or any medication you’re taking. You'll need to include a photo for some appointments.
- We’ll recommend the clinician best suited to treat your symptoms or condition based on your selected topic. If you think that a different clinician would be more appropriate, tap I want to see someone else. Read more about what our clinicians can help with.
- Select a date and time and if you want a video or phone call. You might need a video call for some appointments, such as physiotherapist appointments.
The clinician will call you when it’s time for your appointment. Things don’t always run exactly on time so please allow a few minutes for the clinician to call. Find out more about how appointments start.
If you want to choose a male or female clinician
Contact our support team on +44 (0) 330 808 2217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.