Digital consultations are available 24/7 and you can choose an appointment time that suits you.
When you book a digital appointment, you'll automatically be offered the next available appointment time. You can book digital appointments up to 3 weeks in advance.
How to book
- Open Babylon and choose Book appointment.
- Select an appointment topic. Such as Cold and flu or Muscle and joints. If you can’t find the right topic, select Other.
- Add any details that might help the clinician. For example, when your symptoms started or any medication you’re taking. You’ll need to include a photo for some appointments.
- We’ll recommend the clinician best suited to treat your symptoms or condition based on your selected topic.
- Select a date and time, and if you want a video or phone call. Some appointments need a video call, like physiotherapy appointments.
- You can choose the gender of your clinician or a clinician you have seen before under Filters.