In most cases, you'll need to have a digital appointment with a GP before you can book a face-to-face appointment.
The GP will recommend if a face-to-face appointment is necessary. If it is, you'll receive an invite to book a face-to-face appointment in the Babylon app. You’ll be able to choose:
- The date and time of your appointment
- The clinic location
- If you want to see a male or female clinician
- Do we need to mention a chaperone?
Please note, All our clinics are wheelchair accessible.
You can normally get a face-to-face appointment with in a few days. If you need urgent care, go to your nearest urgent care centre, walk-in centre or minor injury unit
If you need a specific service, You can book a face-to-face appointment straight away for some services. These include:
- Cervical screening, if you are due
- Vaccinations, for example travel vaccines or baby and toddler immunisation
- Flu jab - if you meet the eligibility criteria
- Wound care, such as getting dressing changed or removing stitches
- Asthma and diabetes reviews
- NHS Health Checks
To book an appointment for one of these services, contact the Support team on 0330 808 2217 or email email@example.com.