Yes. All digital consultations with the GP at hand doctors need to be booked via the babylon app. If you know that you require a physical appointment for a particular service, such as an immunisation or cervical smear, please contact our support team directly on or email us at email@example.com and we will arrange this for you as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- Are video appointments safe?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What are the opening hours?
- Will I be able to choose my GP?
- Can I use the service abroad?