For most face-to-face appointments, you'll need to have a digital appointment first.
We have a number of clinicians you can see in our F2F clinics including:
- Advanced nurse practitioners
- Practice nurses
- Healthcare assistants
There are some situations where you don’t need to have a digital appointment first. These include:
- Vaccinations, both routine adult and childhood immunisations
- Blood tests
- Cervical screening, if you are due
- Flu jab, if you are eligible
- Baby checks
- Some physical exams such as long-term health condition reviews
- Some medications, including controlled or restricted medicines
- Wound care, such as getting dressing changed or removing stitches
- NHS health checks, such as asthma and diabetes reviews
In those situations call our support team to book a face to face appointment on 0330 808 2217.