In most cases, you'll need to have a digital appointment with a GP before you can book a face-to-face appointment.
The GP will recommend if a face-to-face appointment is necessary. If it is, you'll receive an invite to book a face-to-face appointment in the Babylon app.
You’ll be able to choose:
- the date and time of your appointment
- the clinic location
- if you want to see a male or female clinician
All our clinics are wheelchair accessible.
You can normally get a face-to-face appointment within a few days. If you need urgent care, go to your nearest urgent care centre, walk-in centre or minor injury unit.
You can book a face-to-face appointment straight away for some services. These include:
- Cervical screening, if you are due
- Flu jab - if you meet the eligibility criteria
- Wound care, such as getting dressing changed or removing stitches
- Asthma and diabetes reviews
- NHS Health Checks
To book an appointment for one of these services, contact the Support team on 0330 808 2217