This will depend on whether you have booked a video or audio consultation. If it's a video consultation you will receive a notification via the Babylon app stating that your video appointment has started. Tap the notification to enter the consultation where the Babylon GP at hand clinician will be waiting. If it's an audio consultation, it will start just like a phone call. You don't have to be in the Babylon app and you don't have to be looking at your phone beforehand. You can just tap to answer the call.
Articles in this section
- Travel Assessments/Vaccinations
- How long are the consultations?
- Will I have the same GP each video consult?
- What if I need a physical consultation?
- Are video appointments safe?
- I require a translator for my consultation. What do I do?
- Can I get a sick/ fit note?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What are the opening hours?
- Will I be able to choose my GP?