Only the Patient and the staff involved in the provision of service would have access to medical records, the same as you can expect in any GP practice. All data is encrypted and held in data centres located in England. These data centres operate processes aligned with NHS and ISO27001 security standards.
Articles in this section
- Will my consultation be recorded?
- Who owns the data you store about me?
- Who will have access to my medical records?
- GP at hand Research
- How is my identity protected by babylon?
- How safe is the data that babylon holds?
- Are the consultations private?
- Where are my medical records stored?
- What if my device is stolen and someone tries to use my account?