Once entered into the system, all data is encrypted as are the communications to/from the backend systems, and access is only provided to the patient and the babylon staff engaged in the provision of the service. The application on the mobile device requires a password, that the users sets, to access the user's details and records. The backend databases are located in secure Data centres that are in England.
Articles in this section
- Will my consultation be recorded?
- Who owns the data you store about me?
- Who will have access to my medical records?
- GP at hand Research
- How is my identity protected by babylon?
- How safe is the data that babylon holds?
- Are the consultations private?
- Where are my medical records stored?
- What if my device is stolen and someone tries to use my account?