All medical records are centrally held and meet or exceed NHS Standards. We work to processes and procedures that meet ISO27001 standards and have been independently audited and confirmed by BSI. The application has also been independently security tested.
Articles in this section
- Who owns the data you store about me?
- Who will have access to my medical records?
- How is my identity protected by babylon?
- How safe is the data that babylon holds?
- Will medical records be transferred to the new NHS GP practice and do I have to organise this?
- Are the consultations private?
- Where are my medical records stored?
- What if my phone/ tablet/ laptop gets stolen and someone tries to use my account?
- What happens with my consultation recording?