All medical records are centrally held and meet or exceed NHS Standards. We work to processes and procedures that meet ISO27001 standards and have been independently audited and confirmed by BSI. The application has also been independently security tested.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete my account?
- Who owns the data you store about me?
- Who will have access to my medical records?
- GP at hand Research
- How is my identity protected by babylon?
- How safe is the data that babylon holds?
- How does my new GP get my medical records?
- Are the consultations private?
- Where are my medical records stored?
- What if my device is stolen and someone tries to use my account?