The system has an automatic log-out function after 30 minutes of inactivity. You will also be required to enter a password when entering your 'Clinical records', so if someone uses your device while you are logged-in, your information would still be protected.
Articles in this section
- Who owns the data you store about me?
- Who will have access to my medical records?
- How is my identity protected by babylon?
- How safe is the data that babylon holds?
- Will medical records be transferred to the new NHS GP practice and do I have to organise this?
- Are the consultations private?
- Where are my medical records stored?
- What if my phone/ tablet/ laptop gets stolen and someone tries to use my account?
- What happens with my consultation recording?