All medical records will be transferred following a successful registration and will be made visible to the NHS GPs looking after you. You do not have to organise this, it will be done for you.
Articles in this section
- Who owns the data you store about me?
- Who will have access to my medical records?
- How is my identity protected by babylon?
- How safe is the data that babylon holds?
- Will medical records be transferred to the new NHS GP practice and do I have to organise this?
- Are the consultations private?
- Where are my medical records stored?
- What if my phone/ tablet/ laptop gets stolen and someone tries to use my account?
- What happens with my consultation recording?