Yes, completely private. The clinician carrying out your consultation will always be in a private room.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete my account?
- Who owns the data you store about me?
- Who will have access to my medical records?
- GP at hand Research
- How is my identity protected by babylon?
- How safe is the data that babylon holds?
- How does my new GP get my medical records?
- Are the consultations private?
- Where are my medical records stored?
- What if my phone/ tablet/ laptop gets stolen and someone tries to use my account?