We store all your personal health data, including your primary care information, secondary care information, medication information and diagnostic information, on secure servers located in the UK. Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of our app, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete my account?
- Who owns the data you store about me?
- Who will have access to my medical records?
- GP at hand Research
- How is my identity protected by babylon?
- How safe is the data that babylon holds?
- How does my new GP get my medical records?
- Are the consultations private?
- Where are my medical records stored?
- What if my phone/ tablet/ laptop gets stolen and someone tries to use my account?