babylon holds all personal data in compliance with technical and organisational security regulations relating to keeping of health records. You can see a full recording of your session when you go to Clinical Records - perfect for those times when you can't remember everything that was said. Don't worry, all recordings are encrypted and only accessible to you and members of the clinical team managing your care, for the purpose of ensuring exceptional quality of service.
Articles in this section
- Who owns the data you store about me?
- Who will have access to my medical records?
- How is my identity protected by babylon?
- How safe is the data that babylon holds?
- Will medical records be transferred to the new NHS GP practice and do I have to organise this?
- Are the consultations private?
- Where are my medical records stored?
- What if my phone/ tablet/ laptop gets stolen and someone tries to use my account?
- What happens with my consultation recording?