The same level of liability applies to a babylon doctor as it does to any doctor providing care to patients. All babylon GPs are fully insured for the work they do with babylon and babylon also holds its own corporate insurance. All babylon consultations are recorded which not only is very useful for improving the patient's understanding of what the doctor has said, but also helps in investigating any issues which are highlighted.
Articles in this section
- Will I ever be charged for using babylon for accessing the GP at hand services?
- How does the partnership with babylon work?
- Does the service take doctors away from the NHS?
- Are babylon GPs NHS registered?
- Who is paying babylon for the NHS GP service?
- How does babylon’s work with the GP at hand service differ from the private babylon service?
- Why is a private company providing NHS healthcare?
- If a babylon doctor misses something, who is liable?