The same level of liability applies to a babylon doctor as it does to any doctor providing care to patients. All babylon GPs are fully insured for the work they do with babylon and babylon also holds its own corporate insurance. All babylon consultations are recorded which not only is very useful for improving the patient's understanding of what the doctor has said, but also helps in investigating any issues which are highlighted.
Articles in this section
- Will I ever be charged by Babylon for accessing the Babylon GP at hand services?
- What our clinicians can treat
- What do children see our clinicians for?
- What do adults see our clinicians for?
- Are babylon GPs NHS registered?
- What our clinicians can do
- What's the difference between Babylon and Babylon GP at Hand?
- If a babylon doctor misses something, who is liable?
- Can I use the service abroad?