The main difference is that there is no charge to the person using the babylon service if they are registered with NHS GP practice offering the GP at hand service. NHS Prescriptions are available for these patients, whereas only private prescriptions are currently available for private babylon patients.
Articles in this section
- Will I ever be charged for using babylon for accessing the GP at hand services?
- How does the partnership with babylon work?
- Does the service take doctors away from the NHS?
- Are babylon GPs NHS registered?
- Who is paying babylon for the NHS GP service?
- How does babylon’s work with the GP at hand service differ from the private babylon service?
- Why is a private company providing NHS healthcare?
- If a babylon doctor misses something, who is liable?