babylon is paid by the GP practice for providing part of the GP at hand service, just like any other provider of services contracted by a GP practice.
Articles in this section
- Will I ever be charged for using babylon for accessing the GP at hand services?
- How does the partnership with babylon work?
- Does the service take doctors away from the NHS?
- Are babylon GPs NHS registered?
- Who is paying babylon for the NHS GP service?
- How does babylon’s work with the GP at hand service differ from the private babylon service?
- Why is a private company providing NHS healthcare?
- If a babylon doctor misses something, who is liable?