Babylon is paid by the GP practice for providing part of the Babylon GP at hand service, just like any other provider of services contracted by a GP practice.
Articles in this section
- Will I ever be charged by Babylon for accessing the Babylon GP at hand services?
- How does the partnership with babylon work?
- Does the service take doctors away from the NHS?
- Are babylon GPs NHS registered?
- Who is paying Babylon for the NHS GP service?
- What's the difference between Babylon and Babylon GP at Hand?
- Why is a private company providing NHS healthcare?
- If a babylon doctor misses something, who is liable?