No, you will never be charged for accessing NHS GP services through Babylon as long as you are entitled to NHS care. As with all GP practices, if you are not eligible for free prescriptions then you will be expected to pay for these. Babylon offers other services beyond 'Babylon GP at hand' which you would need to pay for if you choose to use them – for example, private consultations with consultants and therapists, and buying health check kits and measuring devices. There is no requirement for you to buy any of these services, however.
Articles in this section
- Will I ever be charged by Babylon for accessing the Babylon GP at hand services?
- What our clinicians can treat
- What do children see our clinicians for?
- What do adults see our clinicians for?
- Are babylon GPs NHS registered?
- What our clinicians can do
- What's the difference between Babylon and Babylon GP at Hand?
- If a babylon doctor misses something, who is liable?
- Can I use the service abroad?