No, you will never be charged for accessing NHS GP services through Babylon as long as you are entitled to NHS care. As with all GP practices, if you are not eligible for free prescriptions then you will be expected to pay for these. Babylon offers other services beyond 'Babylon GP at hand' which you would need to pay for if you choose to use them – for example, private consultations with consultants and therapists, and buying health check kits and measuring devices. There is no requirement for you to buy any of these services, however.
Articles in this section
- Will I ever be charged by Babylon for accessing the Babylon GP at hand services?
- How does the partnership with babylon work?
- Does the service take doctors away from the NHS?
- Are babylon GPs NHS registered?
- Who is paying Babylon for the NHS GP service?
- What's the difference between Babylon and Babylon GP at Hand?
- Why is a private company providing NHS healthcare?
- If a babylon doctor misses something, who is liable?