Requests for urgent medicines which have previously been prescribed can be sent to email@example.com. If the patient requires a medicine urgently and cannot get an appointment please contact us by telephone on 03308082217 and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Articles in this section
- How do prescriptions work?
- Can I receive prescriptions?
- How do I nominate my preferred pharmacy?
- How do I change my nominated pharmacy?
- There is a problem with my prescription, what do I do?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Can I use my exemption card to pay for my prescription?
- How do I request my repeat prescription?