Following your appointment there are a few ways you can find out more information about what you have been prescribed. You can do this by viewing your consultation notes or recording via your Clinical Records in the app. In addition to this we now offer digital consultations with a Prescribing Pharmacist through the app who will be able to provide you with further information. Your local pharmacist may also be able to provide you with advice. If you would like additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Can my nominated pharmacy order my repeat prescription on my behalf?
- How do prescriptions work?
- Can I receive prescriptions?
- How do I nominate my preferred pharmacy?
- How do I change my nominated pharmacy?
- There is a problem with my prescription, what do I do?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Can I use my exemption card to pay for my prescription?