Most NHS prescriptions are valid for 6 months; some are valid for 28 days. If you are not sure if you have a valid prescription please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Articles in this section
- How do prescriptions work?
- Can I receive prescriptions?
- How do I nominate my preferred pharmacy?
- How do I change my nominated pharmacy?
- There is a problem with my prescription, what do I do?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Can I use my exemption card to pay for my prescription?
- How do I request my repeat prescription?