Prescription costs are exactly the same as in any other NHS GP practice. Just like all other practices, our NHS prescriptions follow the standard payment scheme, with any charges payable at the pharmacy selected. If you are exempt from NHS charges please complete the relevant declaration in the pharmacy.
Articles in this section
- How do prescriptions work?
- Can I receive prescriptions?
- How do I nominate my preferred pharmacy?
- How do I change my nominated pharmacy?
- There is a problem with my prescription, what do I do?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Can I use my exemption card to pay for my prescription?
- How do I request my repeat prescription?