Yes. Our GPs are happy to prescribe the medication in line with NHS guidelines.
Articles in this section
- Can my nominated pharmacy order my repeat prescription on my behalf?
- How do prescriptions work?
- Can I receive prescriptions?
- How do I nominate my preferred pharmacy?
- How do I change my nominated pharmacy?
- There is a problem with my prescription, what do I do?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Can I use my exemption card to pay for my prescription?