A pharmacy can be selected in a number of ways: It can be selected in a consultation through your GP, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the pharmacy you wish to select. The selection can be changed at any time. We are not able to suggest a selection.
Articles in this section
- Can my nominated pharmacy order my repeat prescription on my behalf?
- How do prescriptions work?
- Can I receive prescriptions?
- How do I nominate my preferred pharmacy?
- How do I change my nominated pharmacy?
- There is a problem with my prescription, what do I do?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Can I use my exemption card to pay for my prescription?