To register with us you must live in Central Fulham within the postcodes SW6 5, SW6 6 or SW6 7.
We are currently not accepting out of area registrations.
In this article:
It’s easy to register for the service. It usually takes a few minutes and you can do it online from wherever you are, without the need to travel to a clinic.
Visit our GP at Hand sign up page to get started.
Registering your details
To help us find your existing NHS record (if you have one) and verify your identity, please register with the exact name as shown on your ID document.
Registering through the website
- Visit the GP at Hand sign up page
- Enter your postcode to check if the service is available in your area
- Enter your personal details and set up a password
- Verify your identity on the website or in the Babylon app
Registering on the Babylon app
- Download the Babylon app and create an account
- Tap the ‘Get a 24/7 NHS GP service’ badge on the membership options page
- Follow the steps in the app. We’ll ask you to enter your personal details and verify your identity.
Verifying your identification (ID)
You’ll need to submit a photo of your ID and a selfie when registering with us. Your selfie will be checked against the photo of your ID to verify your identity.
Please check that your photos meet the requirements before submitting them. If they do not meet the requirements you may be asked to upload them again. This can cause delays with your registration.
The ID you use to verify your identity must be in date and currently valid.
Valid forms of ID include:
- Driving Licence
- National Identity Card
- Residence Permit Card
If you do not have any of these documents, please contact us and we can discuss alternative ways to register you.
The photo should:
- be clear and in focus
- have all four corners of the document in the picture
- be of the original document, not a copy
- taken in a shaded place without direct light to avoid glare
Your selfie photo must be:
- clear and in focus
- taken facing forwards and looking at the camera
- a photo of you at the time of verifying your identity, not a photo of your ID picture
Try to keep a straight face and make sure your eyes can clearly be seen when taking the photo.
After you apply
We aim to have you fully registered within four weeks and will notify you by email once you have been registered. Your registration process might be delayed if we can’t find your NHS records or verify the ID and selfie you have uploaded. You may be asked to upload your ID again if we cannot verify it.
As part of the registration process we’ll arrange the transfer of your NHS medical records to us. There’s nothing more you need to do except wait until you receive an email from us informing you that your registration is complete.
You can download the Babylon app and login using your email and password. After your registration is confirmed, you can book an appointment with one of our clinicians. Some services are available to use before you register such as Symptom Checker, Healthcheck and Monitor.
If you need to see a clinician while your registration is processing, you should use your existing NHS GP surgery or visit one of the local Walk In Centres.