In most cases, yes. There are a few practices who have "closed their lists" and so are not accepting registrations. But even in this small number of cases, they may well be happy for you to rejoin the list.
Articles in this section
- How long does the NHS registration process usually take?
- I am on the Waiting list. What does that mean and how long will I be on it?
- What happens if I move house?
- What's my registered GP address?
- How do I get my screening appointment?
- What do I need to do to register for the service and see a GP?
- Do you have to pay to use Babylon GP at hand?
- Can I try it first for free?
- When switching to Babylon GP at hand, do you have to give up your current GP?
- Can I switch back to my original GP if I’m not satisfied?