No. It works just like any other NHS GP service.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my screening appointment?
- How long does the NHS registration process usually take?
- What do I need to do to register for the service and see a GP?
- Do you have to pay to use Babylon GP at hand?
- Can I try it first for free?
- When switching to Babylon GP at hand, do you have to give up your current GP?
- Can I switch back to my original GP if I’m not satisfied?
- Can my whole family use Babylon GP at hand?
- Can anyone register?
- What if I have a complex medical history?