Yes - all are on the General Medical Council GP specialist register and on the NHS Performers list.
Articles in this section
- Will I ever be charged by Babylon for accessing the Babylon GP at hand services?
- How does the partnership with babylon work?
- Does the service take doctors away from the NHS?
- Are babylon GPs NHS registered?
- Who is paying Babylon for the NHS GP service?
- How does Babylon's work with the Babylon GP at hand service differ from the private Babylon service?
- Why is a private company providing NHS healthcare?
- If a babylon doctor misses something, who is liable?