The prescribers at GP at hand are able to prescribe controlled drugs if they deem them appropriate. GP at hand must be satisfied ID verification has taken place before a controlled drug is prescribed. The patient may be required to attend a face to face appointment in order for a controlled drug to be prescribed. Alternatively the prescription will be posted to the patients selected pharmacy.
Articles in this section
- How do prescriptions work?
- Can I receive prescriptions?
- How do I nominate my preferred pharmacy?
- How do I change my nominated pharmacy?
- There is a problem with my prescription, what do I do?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Can I use my exemption card to pay for my prescription?
- How do I request my repeat prescription?