The prescribers at Babylon GP at hand are able to prescribe controlled drugs if they deem them appropriate. Babylon GP at hand must be satisfied ID verification has taken place before a controlled drug is prescribed. The patient may be required to attend a face-to-face appointment in order for a controlled drug to be prescribed. Alternatively, the prescription will be posted to the patient's selected pharmacy.
Articles in this section
- How do prescriptions work?
- Can I receive prescriptions?
- How do I nominate my preferred pharmacy?
- How do I change my nominated pharmacy?
- There is a problem with my prescription, what do I do?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Can I use my exemption card to pay for my prescription?
- How do I request my repeat prescription?