At present, we can't deliver medicines for NHS prescriptions to your home or place of work. However, prescriptions can be sent electronically to a pharmacy of your choice so that collection can be as convenient as possible. Please ensure that you inform your GP of your choice of pharmacy during your consultation.
Articles in this section
- Can my nominated pharmacy order my repeat prescription on my behalf?
- How do prescriptions work?
- Can I receive prescriptions?
- How do I nominate my preferred pharmacy?
- How do I change my nominated pharmacy?
- There is a problem with my prescription, what do I do?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Can I use my exemption card to pay for my prescription?